Friday, January 28, 2011

G + J - Children's Portrait Session

I'm not meaning to toot my own horn here... or maybe I am... but I'm so lucky to be surrounded by the prettiest and best babies, EVER! My precious niece, Grace, my handsome nephew, Jacob, my beautiful daughter, Mellie, my friends' children, my cousin's children... just completely encompassed!

My niece, Grace, is hilarious. She is always saying something funny, or doing something funny, or thinking I'm funny (which just fuels my fire!) and joins in on the funny. She's adorable, and goofy, LOVES the camera, and has the sweetest little voice!

I took some pictures of the kids for my sister last year, and I just love to look at them over and over again. They seriously capture Grace's charisma... and Jacob's aggravation since he couldn't walk at the time! Don't worry, he's all over the place now!

They just make me feel like the luckiest aunt on the face of this planet!

I just love those chubby little fingers...
At this point, I told Grace to eat the flowers in her hand.
Her reply: "No, that's silly, Chaki! And for babies!".
Apparently, only babies eat flowers these days... haha.


Now, I'd like to introduce you to the cutest 8 month old to rock a fauxhawk, Jacob. 
This little chunk just so happens to be the first boy in our family in 61 years! Yes, my family is full of women... I don' know whether to laugh for him, or cry... hahaha! So far, he LOVES all of the attention, and doesn't seem to be too worried about a family full of loud women... I give him 8 more years before it really sinks in! ;o)

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! If you are here in Georgia, 61 degrees tomorrow will be MUCH welcomed!


No comments:

Post a Comment