Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

So the Emily that I always talk about, the one from Senseless Sophistication, a very close friend of mine, got married last October to one of the greatest guys I know!

She finally got her pictures back and man, they are so fun to look at! We had such a blast, definitely one of the best weddings I've been to, not to mention, been IN!

My niece, Grace, was the flower girl, and a beautiful one at that! Here is a picture of her and I, that I just adore, from the wedding!

Photo by Simply Bloom Photography

If you want to check out the other photos, Emily has about one fourth of them posted on her blog, Senseless Sophistication. They are definitely worth a look! Check out the venue and the details, Emily did an amazing job!


2 comments:

  1. Hey hot stuff...help this lovely lady out
    http://whimsysmitten.blogspot.com/2011/02/camera-curiosities.html?showComment=1297200842629#c438956076529160641

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a million for your help and your thoughts on choosing a camera. I was figuring I'd go warehouse style to look at deals but your message made me realize that getting my hands on the cameras and talking to some knowledgeable people will do wonders for my search. Thank you, and thanks Emily for directing her my way!! You both rock!

    ReplyDelete