Wednesday, March 2, 2011

H + J - Maternity Session

As I stated in my previous blog, I had a maternity shoot with a friend of mine, Hayley. Of course, after the two hours of catching up (good think her husband, Jay, was preoccupied with basketball on t.v.) we had a great time shooting! Jack, one of their sweet pups, had a slight issue with me getting close to Hayley, he's a little protective of her these days, but all went smoothly!
Hayley is absolutely adorable pregnant!


Jack, the little boy that gave me a run for my money! Isn't he the sweetest? 

"G" for baby Grace! Love this!


It was so great seeing Hayley, meeting Jay, and getting to share this awesome moment with the two of them! Thanks for letting me into your beautiful home, and letting me rearrange a few things! ;o)
I absolutely cannot WAIT for sweet baby Grace to "grace" us with her presence in just a short 6 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment